Load Maps Needs To Be Enabled After Unload Maps Done To Load Specific Area Maps
(Doc ID 2397198.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
NMS - Oracle Network Management System
The Load maps button loads all that map in the area after configuration change. but the "Load selected Maps" is not showing any may in the Load more maps dialog.
Steps to re-produce:
1. Login ti NMS and launch Web workspace,
2. Launch viewer and load some maps with in viewer
3. Unload maps by clicking "Unload all maps from viewer" button.
4. Now both Load maps & Load selected maps get disabled, its expected to both button should be enabled.
5. we ad project change enabled the both the buttons after enabling
The functionality of Load Maps should be only to load the area maps in viewer, it seems wrorking.
6. Try using Load selected maps button, the Load more maps dialog display not maps in the list, its expected to display the area maps which are available before unloading maps user able to select any map in it and the selected amps should display in viewer.
Here is brief steps that are expected to work
1) Unload All Maps
2) Click Load Selected Maps in the viewer
3) Select which maps you want to load (this is the list of maps within the area you are looking at)
4) Click Refresh
5) All selected maps should be displayed in viewer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document