UNIT_COST_WITH_DISC Issues when the RTV NF is Put Back to Worksheet
(Doc ID 2397364.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
UNIT_COST_WITH_DISC is cleaned up and no longer calculated when the RTV NF is put back to worksheet.
The following problems were observed:
Problem 1 – Values are not automatically refreshed when user changes the referenced NF. (Also, the UNIT_COST_WITH_DISC did not refresh.)
Problem 2 – When the RTV NF is put back to worksheet, the UNIT_COST_WITH_VALUE field is set to null.
Steps per Problem 1:
1. SQL Query: Unit_cost and UNIT_COST_WITH_DISC just after the Externally generated RTV’s NF.
2. On the form, see: The RTV NF referencing an Entry NF.
3. When changing the REFERENCE, the UNIT_COST of the line changes (green lines in associated doc screens), but the total cost and the HEADER TOTALS (red lines) did not refresh the first time.
4. After validating the NF via the Options Menu, the values are finally refreshed.
5. Note that the UNIT_COST_WITH_DISC is not updated after the reference NF changes.
Steps per Problem 2:
1. Case: If for any reason, the RTV NFs gets in error status during the approval (or even validation).
2. The user needs to put this NF back to worksheet, and when he does that, the UNIT_COST_WITH_DISC is set to null.
3. And even after the successful re-validation of the RTV NF, this field (UNIT_COST_WITH_DISC) will never be filled again.
Field is still null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document