Getting 'Failed to Load the Data' Error When Accessing Specific Argus Menus On Multi-Tenant Environment For Specific Enterprises
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Environment Upgraded from 8.0.1 to 8.1.1.
Multi-Tenant using OAM (LDAP).
This occurs for about half of the Enterprises.
The other half of the Enterprises have no issues.
The default login page for user is Worklist > Open
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Login to Argus Global Home Page.
- Select an Enterprise from the Application Access and clicked Open
- The following error message is displayed"
The same error is received when trying to access following screens.
- Worklist > New, Open, Action Items, Coding Actions Items, Contacts, Reports, Bulk transmit, Bulk Print, Bulk ICSR Transmit, Coding Status, Letters, Intake
- Reports > Aggregate Reports > System Reports Library
- Reports > Periodic Reports > CTPR, ICH PSUR, IND, NDA
- Local Affiliate > Report Submission
- Utilities > Advanced Condition Library
- Argus Console
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms