Order Number And Location Are Not Populating In INVC_XREF While Creating Obligation
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order number and Location are not populating in INVC_XREF column while creating obligation.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a purchase order with some amount of expenses attached to it.
- Ship and receive the purchase order.
- Once received, close the purchase order.
- Create an obligation of Purchase order header level for the expenses attached to the order, an invoice will be created in Retail Merchandising System(RMS).
- To import the invoice from RMS to Retail Invoice Matching System(ReIM), run the following batches
- Run RMS edidlinv batch, it will give one output file.
- Run ReIM reimediinjector batch batch, use the above produced output file as input here.
- All those invoices are failed because of VALID_STORE rule while consuming in ReIM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms