Item Supplier Country Link Remains Red Even After Entering All Required Data
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Supplier Country link remains Red even though all the supplier details are entered.
1. Setup a Custom Flex attribute of type Number for Item Supplier Country Entity.
2. Enable the CFA for Item Supplier Country through scripts generated by CFAGEN batch.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Navigate Item --> New Item. Create a Regular Item.
2. Provide all the required details for Item.
3. Select Suppliers Option in the Item Maintenance Window
4. Define Supplier and Supplier Site
5. Click on Item Supplier Country Link.
6. Provide Country and all other required details like Cost and Pack size.
7. Navigate to Option --> CFAS screen --> Enter the attribute value created.
8. Click OK on CFAS screen.
9. Click OK on Item Supplier Country screen.
10. Notice the Item Supplier Country link remains Red.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms