Translations Missing For Some Of The Inventory Movement Related Screens
(Doc ID 2398482.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 16.0.1, Translations are missing for the following Inventory and Replenishment screens.
1. Inventory > Franchise Orders > Manage Franchise Returns - Search > Item.
2. Replenishment > Create Replenishment Attribute > Subclass.
3. Replenishment> Manage Replenishment Attribute - Result > Location.
4. Inventory > Shipments and Receipts > Create Bill of Lading - Items > Item, Carton.
5. Replenishment > Manage Scheduled Replenishment: Results (table) -> Location column.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Navigate to the screens mentioned above. Note that the translations for some of the fields are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document