LDAP Task Refresh User List From Directory Server Cannot Run Less Than 60 Min Interval
(Doc ID 2398680.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LDAP Task Refresh User List From Directory Server cannot run in the frequency of less than 60 min interval
LDAP Task Refresh User List From Directory Server can run in the frequency of less than 60 min interval
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > Settings > Server Settings > Task Configuration
- Open Refresh User List From Directory Server, and update below:
Lookback Window: 30
- Wait for 24 hours
- Goto Task Monitor, and check Finished tasks.
- See Refresh User List From Directory Server is running once in an hour
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document