Some of the Logs Defined by Log4j Are Not Generated After Applying RUP for Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2398697.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the environment where RUP was applied for multiple times, setDomainEnv.cmd parameter is updated incorrectly and log4j defined logs (configured in log.xml) such as agile.log, webservice.log is not generated
setDomainEnv.cmd parameter to be updated correctly no matter how many RUPs were applied and log4j defined logs such as agile.log, webservice.log to be generated appropriately
- On Agile 9.3.6 applied environment, check the logs generated under:
- Stop Agile Application Server
- Apply 9.3.6 RUP3
- Open setDomainEnv.cmd with text editor, and check for below line. This is OK:
- Start Agile Application Server from Windows service
- Check stderr.log. See the error
- Check logs generated under:
%Agile_Home%\agileDomain\servers\hostname-Agile\logs, and compare with what you have seen in step 1. See some of the logs such as agile.log, webservices.log are missing
Applied RUP multiple times after 9.3.5 RUP4/9.3.6 RUP3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document