Cycle Fee Charge Sharing Not Applied To Sponsor
(Doc ID 2399106.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Subscription Management
Business Requirement: Sponsor account gets charge a smaller fee (ex. $20) than the Member account ($25).
Current with sponsorship setup - The product has 1 cycle fee, 2 balance impacts: 1 applies to member, and one applies to sponsor, which works fine. However, customer is afraid moving forward, Pricing Design Center no longer supports sponsorship, and charge sharing is preferred to achieve such requirement. While setting up charge share, charge is not applied to sponsor account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create charge sharing group.
2. Create cycle fee product.
3. Create sponsor account, Sponsor_1.
4. Create member account, Member_1
5. In Sponsor_1, define CS group PLR_CS1 with member Member_1.
6. Purchase product on Member_1.
7. Check the cm pinlog, and see no real-time pipeline to apply charge share.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document