Difference Observed Between The Amounts Posted When the Invoice was Prepaid And The Amounts Posted When The Same Invoice was Matched And Posted Subsequently
(Doc ID 2399299.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Difference observed between the amounts posted when the invoice was prepaid and the amounts posted when the same invoice was matched and posted subsequently.
The variance would be of 0.01 or so which is mainly due to difference in invoice amount and receipts (0.015).
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order(PO) for 16 items in such a way that total amount is 1348.965.
2. Create an invoice for invoice amount 1348.98 and including Tax of 20% will be 1618.78.
3. Pre pay the invoice and run all the batches so that it shall flow to AP tables as 1618.78.
4. Once done, ship and receive the PO fully.
5. Now since the receipt is available, Invoice will also be available for matching.
6. Run the batches and notice that the amount which has now flown to AP as 1618.79.
7. Since this is a pre-paid invoice, its getting stuck in AP for the difference of 0.01.
Since this is a pre-paid invoice, its getting stuck in AP for the difference of 0.01 and they have to do 0.01 amount for adjustment manually.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document