Error During Picking For User Not Having Admin Permissions
(Doc ID 2399343.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Store Inventory Management (SIM) 16.0.1 version, When a user is granted "Manager" access (all permissions except Admin and Security), picking process fails with below error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in SIM app with user who has manager access and has all permissions to customer order topic;
2. Click on Customer Order Management button;
3. Select a customer which in New status and Click on Pick button;
4. Click on Create button on the picking screen;
5. Select Pick type as Customer Order, select SIM customer order and click on save;
6. Notice that system error out with error "Permission Denied : tolerance.admin.access".
* if Admin permissions are granted the error is not occurring.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document