Java PCM Client Application Does Not Start After Enabling SSL in Server
(Doc ID 2399540.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 220.127.116.11.0 version,
On Windows 7 machine, when starting client application (Customer Center, Pricing Center) which is connecting to BRM server having SSL enabled for server processes, the following error occurs :
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. open ssh session on BRM server
2. enable ssl for server processes (cm, dm_oracle) by adding "- cm enable_ssl 1" in the pin.conf
3. restart server processes
4. log on Windows machine where client applications are running
5. change ssl.enabled=true in Infranet.properteis file for one of client applications (eg Customer Center)
6. enable debug on Java PCM client application
7. start client application
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document