Processing CE Pick is Marking a Location for Cycle Count When Pick Has Not Been Shorted
(Doc ID 2399656.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The processing of a CE paper pick to pallet is marking the location for cycle count ( Cycle_Count_Status 'MM'), even when no short or purge of pick directive is being done. It should allow to pick one pallet at a time when the pick is confirmed and then saved.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Wave is printed with CE paper picks to pallet.
2. Go to Confirm Paper Pick to Pallet, screen.
3. Enter the wave, screen is populated with the picks to be performed. (I had two from the same location).
4. Note the pick directives with the different pick to pallet IDs.
5. Click on the first row, then click the confirm button. (Note, the confirm field is not displayed as it is when doing paper picks to belt, expected to see this field so I knew it was confirmed as being picked).
6. Click SAVE now to complete the confirmed picked.
7. Note the screen now shows the CYCLE COUNT field as being checked. Check the location and the cycle count status is 'MM'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!