When Changing Unit of Measure (UOM) for Compliance Items the DexVersion Value is Not Incrementing on Export/Import
(Doc ID 2399672.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you add or remove UOM's from and Compliance Item in the Administration Module when exporting and importing, the record is not updated.
1. Go to Admin > Compliance > Allergens.
2. Add or remove a UOM form an existing Allergen.
4. Export the Allergen Compliance Config.
5. Import config into a spoke system.
6. The change to the UOM is not moved to the new system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!