Layout Is Collapsed When the Unifier Project Dashboard Is Printed
(Doc ID 2399882.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some Project Dashboard portlets are collapsed in a printout, although they are open and visible on the computer screen.
The printout of the Project Dashboard should match the on-screen version.
This issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Open the Project Dashboard.
- Click the Print icon.
- Two windows (Dashboard Image and Printer Setting) are opened.
- Press keyboard shortcut combination Ctrl + P.
- Two tabs are visible in the on-screen window.
- The printed output is different from the Dashboard on-screen image; only 2 portlets are showing and the other 2 are collapsed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!