How To Upload Plan Recommendation From Planning Central Cloud To 12.1.3 or 12.2.6 EBS On Premise
(Doc ID 2400184.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Supply Planning Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Based on the information in PDF Technical Brief referenced in <Note 2339436.1>, Attempting steps in section "Process Steps for Outbound Integration from SCP Cloud"
For example, from the documentation provided in the Technical Brief,
1. Exported Oracle data from On Premise to the Cloud
2. Imported the data into Planning Central
3. Run a Supply Plan
4. Released a plan recommendation
5. Exported the zip file - ReleaseToExternal[number].zip - which contains the csv file to be imported in Oracle EBS
Now need further documentation - There are several parameters that are not explained in order to complete the process, and not sure of next steps.
Below please find all the instructions that are available in the Technical Brief.
Process Steps for Outbound Integration from SCP Cloud
1. In Supply Plan or Planning Central, run the plan for organizations collected from EBS source system.
2. Release the supply/demand recommendations from Supply Plan or Demand and Supply Plan. Release plan action generates data files in .csv format for the plan recommendations whenever the plan is for organizations from external source system.
Those .csv files will now be available as attachments to the "Release planning recommendations: Release to External Source Systems" ESS job.
Or user can also download the zip file from 'File Import and Export' UI by selecting the account value as scm/planningDataLoader/export.
Now download the SCP plan recommendations file "ReleaseToExternal.zip" to your local desktop or the local file system.
>>> This step has missing info >>> 3. To import the data into EBS system, users need to have 'Advanced Planning Administrator' or 'Advanced Supply Chain Planner' responsibility. Using one of the above responsibilities and navigate to Collections > Legacy Systems > Collect Flat File Data.
Here upload "ReleaseToExternal.zip" file downloaded in Step 2 above.
This Self service upload submits concurrent program 'Import Supply chain planning Cloud recommendations' to release recommendations from Supply Chain Planning Cloud directly to the EBS Purchasing, Manufacturing and Order Management systems.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document