Wrong Table Updates When Function Key F9=Trouble Invoked During ASN/NSC Receiving for P-Type ASN
(Doc ID 2400586.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receiving ASN/NSC appointment for P-type ASN and trying to apply trouble, ASN number is not updated on CONTAINER table and received unit quantity is not updated on ASN_ITEM table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an P-type ASN.
2. Create an ASN/NSC Type of Appointment
3. On RF Receiving screen, open Appointment > Enter Container > Enter PO > Enter Item ID > Enter Case Pack. Be there on this Case Pack field and do not press TAB or ENTER key.
4. Press F9 Trouble > Press Yes on the confirm Alert "This action will receive container. No further changes allowed. Continue?'.
5. Check the CONTAINER and ASN_ITEM tables.
6. Notice that ASN_ITEM.RCVD_UNIT_QTY and CONTAINER.ASN_NBR are not updated for the received container.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document