Labor Performance Detail Report Shows Tasks That was Not Completed
Last updated on MAY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Labor performance detail report shows tasks for load container even though it was cancelled.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Ensure that SCP task_log is setup as 2.
2. Start a RF session and open a trailer for a store.
3. Navigate to RF Load Container screen.
4. Scan Trailer ID, Door and Container ID.
5. After scanning container press F3=Exit.
6. Confirm with clicking Yes to the message "Exiting without confirming door causes all scanned CIDs to remain unloaded and remain in the original location. Do you want to exit? Yes/No".
7. View Labor Performance Detail report which shows LOAD_CONTAINER task that was cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms