System Crash (Blank Error Window displayed) occurs when User Performs VEE on Pending IMD Which Was Created Before Updating Installation Constant.
(Doc ID 2400693.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Installation Constant used during IMD VEE Process
If Installation Constant or Register Multiplier get updated after IMD was created, MDM will use the old Installation Constant and Register Multiplier instead of latest one during VEE Process.
1. Create device and device configuration.
2. Create measuring component with register multiplier = 1.
3. Create service point and create install event with installation constant = 10,000.
4. Upload IMD and get it finalized.
5. Upload another IMD and keep it in pending state.
5. Update register multiplier to 10,000 and installation contant to 1.
6. Attempt to finalize the IMD by clicking on "Perform Additional Mapping".
Expected Result - IMD should be finalized.
Actual Result - Blank Error window is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!