Non Sellable Quantity Resulted from Customer Refund is not Reduced After Releasing the Hold
(Doc ID 2401039.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non Sellable Quantity resulting from Customer Refund of a Pack Item is not reduced after releasing the hold.
Steps To Recreate:
- Set up new non sellable type called " customer refund".
- Set up POS refunds to move to unavailable buckets under this new non-sellable type
- Perform a refund on a pack Item.
- Perform a ready to sell from customer refund on the pack Item for 1 units.
- Notice, the Non Sellable quantity is not reduced.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!