"Invalid Virtual Warehouse Was Entered" Error Is Raised On Replenishment Attributes Screen.
Last updated on MAY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting More Actions > Delivery Schedule for Warehouse Stocked Replenishment system throws error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to RMS Application.
2. From task bar Replenishment > Create Replenishment Attribute
3. Select Item and Location to create replenishment.
4. Enter details to create WH Stock
5. From More Actions, click on delivery schedule.
6. Notice "An invalid virtual warehouse was entered" error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms