LSP Connection Type Should not Display under Network Connection Specs in the Managing Connection Window for the Network System
(Doc ID 2401379.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LSP connection type should not display under Network Connection specs in the managing connection window from the network system.
Customer is using an older version of MSS
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. LINK AGG GROUP CONNECTION is created as a group connection
2. LINK AGG Group Connection related connection spec
3. MPLS PHYSICAL LINK is created as a Bandwidth link
4. MPLS PHYSICAL LINK related connection specs
5. In the Network Template, I have these connections associated
6. Creating a new network system
7. When I right click and select properties on the link between the 2 routers I have the LSP connection spec available under LINK AGG GROUP CONNECTION
8. The LSP should not display on the network connection specs but only under Template Connection Spec
It is confusing to have an unexpected connection type in the network system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!