Calendar Icon Cannot Be Selected When Showing Hours / Minutes In French Language
(Doc ID 2401434.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to schedule a project in 220.127.116.11 P6 Web, and the language is French, the calendar icon is not displayed properly when the date / time format includes hours and minutes.
Calendar icon should display properly and allow selection regardless if the date / time format used
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch P6 Web
- Go to Administer / My Preferences
- Verify the Units / Time format includes hours and minutes
- Open a project
- Go to the Activities screen
- Click on the schedule icon
- Select 'Apply selected data date to all open projects'
- Observe the Calendar icon next to the date is not displayed and cannot be selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!