ReIM: Is it Valid to Create Credit Note Against Matched Credit Note Request?
(Doc ID 2401520.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 version, Document Creation
In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), is it valid to create more than one credit note from the same Credit Note Request (CNR) even if the first is matched and posted?
Expectation is that ReIM should not allow to create credit note against the already matched CNR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Credit Note Request
2. Create a Credit Note against the same CNR
3. Run ReIM Posting batch to post the Credit Note.
4. Now, both Credit Note and CNR will be available for matching.
5. Go to Credit Note Matching menu > Summary Match > Search the related credit notes and requests.
6. Match the corresponding Credit Note and the Request.
7. Note the both documents are present in Matched status in system
8. Run ReIM Posting batch
9. Now, Credit Note will move to POSTED status and CNR will remain in Matched status
10. Try to create one more Credit Note against the Matched Credit Note Request.
11. System still allows to create Credit Note against the Matched CNR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!