When Enabling Audit On 'PROJECT' Table, Project Name Changes Are Not Reflected In The PAUDIT Auditing Table
(Doc ID 2401616.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After enabling auditing on the PROJECT table in P6 EPPM, changes to the project name are not reflecting in the PAUDIT auditing table.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The following steps can be utilized to reproduce the reported issue:
- Login to P6 EPPM
- Browse to Administration > Application Settings > Audit tab
- Add the PROJECT table to auditing list
- Save and close the application settings page
- Browse to the Project page
- Change a name of a project and save changes
- Execute a query against the PAUDIT table and confirm there is no entry written to the table for the name change
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!