DIVArchive: Questions Regarding The Dashboard
Last updated on MAY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle DIVArchive - Version 7.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing some analysis in Diva system and the last 7 days dashboard stats the following could be noticed:
• 30 day average still around 1TB per day.
• Actor utilization around 50% and Peaking at 130%
• Average Tape Resource utilization at around 40%. Peak almost at 100%.
Related to these values the following questions are asked:
1.Why does the Actor Peak above 100%?
2. When and why does the tape storage utilization reach 100% ?
3. Can the system be better managed to spread the load and high peaks?
4. How long are these peak times?
5.What do the users experience in these peak times (is peaking really an issue?)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms