Proration Issue in 7.5 PS18
(Doc ID 2401763.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 22.214.171.124.0 version,
Consider the below scenario having a sample product(example:product_1.xml) which has the below four rate tiers.
1.Discount 9.95 Rate Tier
2.Discounted 14.95 rate tier
3.Monthly Rate Tier No discount
Here balance impact for 840 resource is configured only in "Monthly Rate Tier No discount" and "Default tier" rate tiers.
On 1st Jan 2017, purchase an ISP deal with this product.
On 16th Jan 2017, do transition to some other ISP deal.
On 16th Jan 2017, it should credit back prorated amount of 840 resource, and should charge new deal price.
It should use either of the rate tiers "Monthly Rate Tier No discount" or "default tier" to credit back prorated amount of 840 resource.
Prorated amount of 840 resource is not credited as it is using "discount 9.95 Rate Tier" rate tier for rating. As this rate tier doesn't have 840 resource it is not crediting back the prorated amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) On BRM 7.5 PS18, set the pvt to 1st Jan 2017.
2) Using Pricing Center, import the "product_1.xml"( an example)
3) Create a Deal, Plan with this Product and add it to CSR Planlist.
4) Using Customer center, create an account with Purchasing this Plan, Deal and Product.
5) Change pvt to 16th Jan 2017.
6) Deal transition-->Cancel the existing deal and purchased new deal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document