'Sort' With 'Find On Page' Removes Records From View
(Doc ID 2402158.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Records are removed from the Business Process (BP) log view when sorting in Standard View (new UI). For instance, before the sorting there are six records in the log, but after the user sorts the records, there are three records in the log.
Sorting should not remove records.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps.
- Switch to Standard View.
- Select Filter, enter the filter condition; six records are returned that match the filter conditions.
- Sort the records by clicking one column.
- Observe the reported behavior.
- Click the "Next Page" icon at the bottom of the window.
- The missing records are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document