Spreadsheet View In Project/Resource Assignments Displays And Prints A Limited Amount of Data
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In order to view more of the timescale range for the spreadsheet view in Projects > Assignments, the double arrows along the top must be used.
Exporting to XLS format carries over the same formatting where the full timescale is not displayed in the output.
The full timescale is able to be seen/exported to XLS without having to use the double arrows to see the next set of data.
Export to XLS displays the full timescale.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open the Project
- Click on Project/Resource Assignments tab
- Click Customize view button
- Go to Spreadsheet tab
- Select custom dates and choose a one month period
- Click on timescale and select 'Week/Day'
- Save and Apply
- Select "Spreadsheet View"
- Spreadsheet view gives only one week in the view and the top arrow is to be clicked for going to next week
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms