Since Upgrading Copy and Paste Activities in P6 Web Activities Standard View Is No Longer Working
(Doc ID 2402717.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to 188.8.131.52 (or later) P6 web users can no longer paste copied activities with just the Project Security privilege 'Activities > Add/Edit Activities Except Relationships'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a Global Security Profile without any privileges
- Setup a Project Security Profile with the following privilege: Activities > Add/Edit Activities Except Relationships
- Create a User with Module Access to Projects and the security profiles (from step 1 and 2)
- Access P6 as the new user, open a project, copy and paste any activity
- Result: Paste option is no longer enabled
- Next, add privilege 'Activities > Add/Edit/Delete WBS Except Costs/Financials' to the Project Security Profile (from step 2)
- Repeat step 4 - Paste is now enabled.
The additional privilege 'EPS and Projects > Add/Edit/Delete WBS Except Costs/Financials' is now required to paste copied activities from the Standard View.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document