UDA ID Provided in the Upload Sheet is Ignored and New values are Inserted
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a UDA, user is required to define the ID of the UDA.
After the load of the file, the IDs selected were ignored and new IDs were assigned.
Due to this issue the user can upload the same file twice and there will no error message.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login into RMS application.
2. Navigate to Data loading - Upload.
3. Choose the template type as "Item" and Template as UDA.
4. Upload a File.
5. Verify that the UDA is uploaded successfully in RMS table but the UDA number is changed.
6. Upload the same file again.
7. The UDA is uploaded again with a different UDA ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms