UDA ID Provided in the Upload Sheet is Ignored and New values are Inserted
(Doc ID 2402967.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a UDA, user is required to define the ID of the UDA.
After the load of the file, the IDs selected were ignored and new IDs were assigned.
Due to this issue the user can upload the same file twice and there will no error message.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in into RMS application.
2. Navigate to Data loading - Upload.
3. Choose the template type as "Item" and Template as UDA.
4. Upload a File.
5. Verify that the UDA is uploaded successfully in RMS table but the UDA number is changed.
6. Upload the same file again.
7. The UDA is uploaded again with a different UDA ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document