Purchase Order Search Window Issue While Creating Standard Invoice
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Purchase Order(PO) Search window has several bugs which impacts the workday of users. Following error occurs while searching a PO while creating an invoice:
The “Order Search” button doesn’t retrieve the expect results when trying to filter only by
“Receipt” or “Location” (Screenshot 1).
> An error occurred while retrieving orders for the list of values.
> Orders belonging to different supplier also being displayed
Steps To Recreate:
1. Log into REIM Application.
2. Try to create an invoice by giving following details: Merchandise invoice, supplier.
3. Click on Order search button.
4. Try to give the location and search for the orders. Application does not show any order number even when location exists.
5. Now remove the location value and give receipt data range. Click on search : An error occurred while retrieving orders for the list of values. will be displayed.
6. Now try clicking refresh button.
7. Fill location and receipt date range. values are shown in the screen.
8. The next issue related with this window is when trying to filter by “Receipt Date” and “Location” , the first attempt generates an error. After a refresh it works, however the results retrieved are wrong, the Orders Number displayed doesn´t belong to that specific Supplier.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms