When Running User-Defined Report (UDR) Receive Unifier Notification: "Results cannot be retrieved. Please contact System Administrator."
(Doc ID 2403169.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
When running a User-Defined Report (UDR) based off a Data View, the following Unifier Notification message is displayed.
"Unifier Notification: Results cannot be retrieved. Please contact System Administrator."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell where the report resides > Reports > User-Defined.
- Select the report that generates the Notification > Open > Report Format: HTML, Record count=100,000 > Click Run > Received Notification message: "Unifier Notification: Results cannot be retrieved. Please contact System Administrator."
- With the same report from Step 4 selected > Click "Edit" > Note Data Type: "Data View 1"
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Data Structure Setup > Data Views > "Data View 1" > Click "Data", data is generated successfully, no errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document