"Tax Code Mismatch Between Header And Details" Error After Running EDIDLINV Batch
(Doc ID 2403290.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run reimediinjector batch, the following error occurs:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order(PO).
2. Create Transportation Record for the PO.
3. Create Advance Shipment Notice(ASN) and receive PO in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS).
4. Create Obligation - ASN Based.
5.Run EDIDLINV batch.
6. Tax code mismatch between Header and Details.
7. Process the file in ReIM by running the injector batch.
8. Batch failed with the error message "Document non-merchandising Detail Tax Code is not Present in Document Header Tax". Because the Header and Detail Tax codes are not matching.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document