Customer Order Filter by Customer Name is not Retrieving Records
(Doc ID 2403450.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, when user tries to search via Customer Name in the filter on the Customer Order List screen, no record is being returned.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a customer order with complete details of Customer. Full name and address provided.
- Login into SIM and navigate through Customer Order List screen. Customer Order Management > Customer Order
- In the Customer Order List screen, select Filter button.
- Change the status to All and in the Customer Name field type in the name of the customer.
- Click Apply.
- Notice, no customer order records are retrieved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!