Transfer Pricing Rule Edit Window Not Fully Load After Patch 27367498
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
On : 126.96.36.199 version, User Interface
Transfer Pricing Rule edit window will not fully load after Patch 27367498 is applied.
Step to Replicate:
1. Applied Patch 27367498 REFLECTIVE CROSS SITE SCRIPTING AND SQL INJECTION ISSUES IN FTP 6.1.1
2. Open Funds Transfer Pricing || Select Assumption Specification || Select Transfer Pricing Rules
3. Select a Transfer Pricing Rule and choose View or Edit
4. Expand Hierarchy
5. Select a product that has a transfer pricing method assigned and choose View or Edit
Normally a window to View or Edit the selected product opens.
Currently, the window to View or Edit the selected product displays an hour glass and never fully loads.
6. Create a new TP Rule, assign TP method to product, hit Apply then see error:
"Rule name already exists. Please enter unique name" when trying to save a new rule.
7. Save the rule and able to see the Rule in the UI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms