Unable to Remove Assigned Stores for a Super User
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is not possible to move assigned stores for a Super User?
- Login to Store Inventory Management (SIM) PC Client.
- Navigation user list -> Select one user who is a super user.
- Navigate to Store assignment list.
- Try to move any store from assigned store list to available store list.
- Notice the, users are unable to perform the move.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms