On The Premise Main Page And/Or Control Central Account Page - The Service Point HyperLinks Linked To The Account Are Not Working
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter Base - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.6]
Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On CCB/C2M 184.108.40.206.0 Or 220.127.116.11.1 version:
On the Premise Main Page, The Service Point HyperLinks linked to the Account are not working
1. On the Premise Main Page, select any account which has SPs linked to it.
2. Click the SP link under account, nothing happened, the page is not navigate to SP page.
Expected Behavior: It should be navigated to SP page.
Control Central - SP Link not working in premise tree
1. Navigate to Control Central
2. Search for an account
3. Click Premise Tree tab
4. Under Premise tree, expand Account information
5. Click the SP link, nothing happened.
Expected Result: It should be navigated to SP page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms