DWF File Sent From Inventor to Agile Is Loading Incorrect Revision to the Drawing
Last updated on MAY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DWF file sent from Inventor to Agile is loading incorrect revision to the drawing
DWF file sent from Inventor to Agile to load correct revision to the drawing
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
PushPartRevisionToDesign = true
PushDesignRevisionToPart = true
FileNaming → PDF = %Item.NUMBER%_%Item.REV%.PDF
- Create two independent drawings (can be without models) and save them locally
- Open the Preferences, change as follows:
Drawing Viewable = PDF
Drawing Item = Separate Item
Drawing Item Subclass = Part
- Save Session -> Save everything to Agile with Items assigned with activated "Check In" save option.
After having saved, check the PDF drawing file names, they are correct at this point.
- Save Session → Assign the same ECO to both drawings. Select two different Item Revisions for both drawings (i.e. C and F):
- Select "Check In" save option, press "Continue".
- Open the Files tab of both objects in Design version 2 in the web client.
Compare the Item Revisions (should be equal to the Design Revisions in this case) with the Item Revisions on the PDF viewables.
Issue: For one of the two objects, these two Revision values are not correct (for the object which is not the first one in the Affected Items tab on the Change). (i.e. C instead of F)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms