Item Configurations From MCAD Connector For Solid Works Do Not Have The Attachments On All Items
(Doc ID 2404119.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In MCAD Connector 3.5 with Agile 9.3.5, item Configurations from MCAD Connector for SolidWorks do not have the attachments on all Items.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the Preferences dialog, change the settings as follows:
2. Open a drawing containing an instance of a SolidWorks configuration set (=part family).
3. Save with Configrations-All. The Save Preview opens.
4. Save the drawing and all child objects to Agile with activated "Check In/Incorporate" save option.
5. Verify that for each instance of the configuration the publish process has been executed.
Issue: Only for the Item object assigned to the drawing Design a publish to Item is executed (this should put the drawing file and any of its viewables to the Attachments tab). Publish is not executed for the Item objects of the other configuration instances.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document