Item Configurations From MCAD Connector For Solid Works Do Not Have The Attachments On All Items
Last updated on MAY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In MCAD Connector 3.5 with Agile 9.3.5, item Configurations from MCAD Connector for SolidWorks do not have the attachments on all Items.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the Preferences dialog, change the settings as follows:
2. Open a drawing containing an instance of a SolidWorks configuration set (=part family).
3. Save with Configrations-All. The Save Preview opens.
4. Save the drawing and all child objects to Agile with activated "Check In/Incorporate" save option.
5. Verify that for each instance of the configuration the publish process has been executed.
Issue: Only for the Item object assigned to the drawing Design a publish to Item is executed (this should put the drawing file and any of its viewables to the Attachments tab). Publish is not executed for the Item objects of the other configuration instances.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms