Item Search Property is not Working Correctly After Entering Department Multiple Times in Item Search Screen
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
Item Search property is not working correctly after entering Department multiple times
Steps To Recreate:
1. Go to item search screen
2. Using the Department LOV select one department
3. Validate the in the Category LOV values are correct
4. Select one category
5. Now change the department
6. Select one sub-category via the LOV
7. Now go to category again, and validate that the list of categories (classes) is not correct. It does not filter based on the department selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms