When An Item With Season Data Is Uploaded And It Has An Existing ITEM_SEASON_SEQ_NO, The Process Is Stuck In New Status
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While uploading Item Season data for an item which already has a record with the same "Item Season Sequence Number", the process got stuck in "New" status.
It is expected that the process upload request to be rejected with proper error message.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in to RMS
- Navigate to foundation data> Data Loading >Download Blank Template
- Select type as items and template type as Item season
- Click on Download
- Start updating the .ODS file.
- Select ACTION as Create
- Provide valid item id, season and phase.
- Enter ITEM_SEASON_SEQ_NO as a number, already existing in RMS for that Item. save the file.
- Navigate back to items > Upload items from file.
- Select template as Item Season and choose file from the local folder.
- Click on Upload.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms