Why Overlapping Simple Promotions On Customer Segment Fails Conflict Checking?
(Doc ID 2404408.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retail Price Management(RPM) does not approve overlapping simple promotions defined on Customer Segment.
However, simple promotions defined without customer segment are working fine.
Steps to recreate:
- Create new promo with start date and without end date, add a new simple promo component for an item for some location. Leave the end date empty. Set the new price. Apply to - Regular only. Approve the promo component;
- Create new promo for a new date later than start date of the first promo and also without end date. Add a new simple promo component for the same item and same location. Promotion is approved;
- Add new simple promo component for the customer segment to the first promo. Add a new item and a location. Set a new price. Apply to - Regular only. Approve the promo component;
- Add new simple promo component for the customer segment from the Step 3 to the second promo. Use item/location from the previous step;
- Try to approve this promo component. An CC exception rise in our case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document