Manage Allocation Not Showing Results For Allocations Based On Fashion Items
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Allocation is not showing results for allocations based on Fashion Items.
Steps to recreate :
- Create Fashion item I1 with 1 color and 2 sizes (Children I2,I3) in RMS.
- Create PO100 for 100 units each of I1 and I2 in RMS.
- Ship the entire PO and create ASN2000 in RMS.
- In allocations start creating the standard allocation and search with ASN as the source and enter ASN2000 for the search criteria.
- ASN is shown. So Allocate all the units in the ASN.
- Approve the ALLOCATION.
- Go to Manage allocations.
- Check the ASN check box and enter ASN2000 in ASN textbox and search.
- Nothing is returned.
- It should return the allocation created above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms