No New Policy Event When Adding New Member
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new policy event is not being generated when adding new member.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Set up Policy events:
Create, delete and update Policy Enrollment Product
1. Create a new policy. Policy event 1 is created
2. Calculate premium.
3. Generate financial messages (XML).
4. Add new member to policy. No new Policy event is created.
5. Generate policy mutations. Policy event 1 is deleted and no Policy mutation is created.
6. Calculate premium. No (recalculation) premium for the new member.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms