No New Policy Event When Adding New Member
(Doc ID 2405246.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Enterprise Policy Administration - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A new policy event is not being generated when adding new member.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Set up Policy events:
Create, delete and update Policy Enrollment Product
1. Create a new policy. Policy event 1 is created
2. Calculate premium.
3. Generate financial messages (XML).
4. Add new member to policy. No new Policy event is created.
5. Generate policy mutations. Policy event 1 is deleted and no Policy mutation is created.
6. Calculate premium. No (recalculation) premium for the new member.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document