Late Shipment (after Stock Count) Posts Only A Write Off At Receiving Location
(Doc ID 2405275.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS 14.1, Late shipment after stock count posts a write off record (tran code 22) only for receiving location but not for sending location.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Stock count for 2 Stores (both stores should have auto receive enabled).
2. Ensure that there are one or more items which were part of the stockcount process on both the stores.
3. Run all the batches relevant for stock count till stkvar.
4. Move the VDATE to a future date..
5. Initiate ASNOUT to create a shipment between the 2 stores where the stock count has taken place with a Transactional Date as Stock Count date.
6. Notice that a shipment and transfer are created just fine. It also gets received immediately since both the stores are auto receipt enabled.
7. Notice that TRAN DATA entries made are - 30 & 44 for receiving location and 32 for sending location.
8. Notice that an additional tran code 22 posted against the receiving location which is a write off due to the stock count. However there is no corresponding write off posted against the sending location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document