Location Group Save Fails When Maintaining An Allocation
(Doc ID 2405307.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When any allocation is maintained an error message is provided indicating the location group save has failed. Once this occurs the allocation is no longer able to be used.
Steps to recreate:
1) Create allocation
- Choose release date
- Choose locations (using location list, single location, or any method)
- Choose policies
2) Click calculate
3) Open calculated allocation
- Click pending notification
- Click link to calculated allocation
4) View calculated allocation
- Location group criteria no longer shown
- List of valid locations listed as originally shown
- Review > Locations tab shows criteria as originally shown
5) Save allocation
- Click Save
- Receive error message 'Location Group save failed.
Application log shows ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS.ALC_LOC_GROUP_DETAIL_I1) violated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document