List Filtering in Administration Lists does not Work
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management for Process - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When editing lists to filter data in the admininstrative lists, the filter is not filtering the data. It is expecting that the list will be filtered right away but it is not.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Navigate to ADMN > SCRM > Document Types.
2. Select specific Object Types like Facility Profile or Company Profile.
3. Give it an active status and save it.
4. Only applied it to a specific specification. (e.g. Delivered Material Packing Specifications)
5. Also, removed this spec type from the document type, Supporting Document.
6. Flushed the cache for both Taxonomy and Admin Data groups.
7. Went to Supporting Documents for Facilities (not selected in Step#2) and the object type incorrectly appears there. In other words, the filter is not applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms