RWMS Picking Not Filling Out The Wave Number On CONTAINER Table
(Doc ID 2405410.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing the picking process for a wave for put to store (PTS) unit picking process, the field WAVE_NBR on CONTAINER table is not being populated. As a result, correct information does not appear in the 'Wave status per location' screen.
Steps To Recreate:
- Setup PTS location and assign UP and U process to ITEM, LOCATION for specific destination.
- Make sure PICK_FROM_LOC has inventory.
- set UNIT_PICK_SYSTEM_CODE as PTS for ITEM.
- Create stock order for 4 units.
- Assign to Wave.
- Run distribution.
- See Pick is created ( UP and U) in PICK_DIRECTIVE.
- Perform the Container_pick.
- Perform the PTS Pick with new container_id.
- See new container created does not have Wave_nbr.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document