Lifecycle Phase and Redlined Attributes Are Not Updating When the Item Is in Change
(Doc ID 2405494.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Whenever an item is in a change, the lifecycle phase and the redlined attributes are not getting updated in the drawing of the item.
Whenever an item is in a change, the lifecycle phase and the redlined attributes are getting updated in the drawing of the item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- New part created with template and fields mapped are updated on the generated PDF
- PDF File matches the content of the Solidworks file
- Create Change for the part
- Part Drawing updated with Change data i.e. the Lifecycle status, Revision is updated in Solidworks
- The part is checked in after clicking Update Properties.
See the Part Changes to Preliminary. Attachments has Preliminary Status in PDF File also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document